2013年12月16日星期一

Our performance.

I think we did some great in the performance. It is a first time to enjoy the improvised performance to me. I did a lot of new things in this class. Especially adding voices with instruments following my feelings. Also I was impressed by the improvised dance. Their performance is also the expression of their feeling and response to music. 
Another harvest for this semester to me is the cooperation of Chinese group. Even though there are many and various parts of global culture in our school and class, Chinese is more prevalent. I appreciate the effort of other members of the class from China. I hope we can have  more times to join together expanding music.
At the last, I really appreciate what Professor Gilbert did for us. He made a relaxing environment for class, it is good for students join in together and create some great things. I've never experienced the teaching method and content of expanded music class, such as warm up and blogger. I really learned a lot in this class and I think maybe I will think more about this class. Thank you John!





没有评论:

发表评论